In this 21st century, technologies have altered the ways of life that most of us live. It became one of the inevitable parts that touched our homes and other places we go. Technologies are everywhere. However, nowadays, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has specifically reached the top and become the most popular. It is the go-to tool and the knight in shining armor for every use-case imaginable- writing content, designing, creating videos, managing projects, etc. Whatever purpose why you are looking for AI software, we’ll serve you the Top 10 AI Productivity Tools as a comprehensive guide to help you make an informed decision and be productive.
What are AI’s and its Tools?
Artificial intelligence (AI), a specialized field within computer science, focuses on developing technology capable of learning independently, making decisions, and taking actions on behalf of humans.
AI is not a single technology. Instead, it is an umbrella term that includes any software or hardware component that supports machine learning, expert systems, generative AI, and certain kinds of robotics. An AI tool is a software application utilizing artificial intelligence algorithms to perform particular tasks and tackle diverse issues.
How vital are AI Tools?
AI Tools are essential as they offer numerous capabilities that lighten people’s workloads. It enables human capabilities undertaken by the software to be increasingly effective, efficient, and at scale, such as understanding (knowledge), reasoning, planning, communication, and perception. It is tangible that helped various sectors, institutions, industries, and more to create and fulfill new possibilities.
More significant than it saves time and makes our work less tiring, AI tools are substantial because they enhance other software by adapting to make it technically automatable and applying it to aid many predictions and optimization challenges. It helped improve technologies and step up from traditional approaches. It also boosts productivity through creative content generation, error detection and correction, data analysis and predictions, and streamlined communication, which is also why it proliferates today.
How can the use of AI boost productivity?
First, it automatically schedules meetings. These AI meeting schedulers include the ability to manage meeting details altogether and reschedule and cancel sessions and group events based on the availability of all attendees. These AI tools use machine learning and natural language processing to complete tasks and leverage voice commands. This way, users can inarguably schedule personal or virtual sessions or both as long as they make calls, answer emails, and manage existing tasks within their given schedules.
Second, it organizes emails. Email is a central part of people’s professional lives; however, when the schedule is hectic, it takes effort to sort through its inbox. Hence, some AI tools can automatically sort through it to organize emails, delete spam mail, and free up storage space. It oversees and manages the users’ inbox efficiently and effectively, making it less hassle for account owners.
Third, it automates the users’ to-do lists. AI-integrated systems use patterns and make intelligent decisions without human intervention to help the user and its team complete numerous tasks with less supervision. These AI platforms make it handy to automate repetitive challenges by analyzing vast amounts of data, processing documents, entering data, and more. The to-do lists will serve as a reminder or a guide to the users on their next steps.
Fourth, it brainstorms ideas. Suggesting ideas almost daily at work can lead to insufficiencies; thus, AI integration provides the users and their teams an aid for creating new ideas, determining the pros and cons of each concept, and encouraging collaboration. Incorporating AI into the users’ brainstorming sessions can also help overcome biases and mental blocks so the users can hone in on the best concepts and great work ideas.
Lastly, it improves writing skills. AI writing assistant tools can proofread the users’ work and offer suggestions on the writing style, grammar, punctuation, and more. Some AI tools can even ensure that writing follows a specific style to enhance the overall quality of work. Writing is uneasy, especially for beginners; thus, AI exists to be helpful in the enhancement of users’ writing skills.
Top 10 AI-Powered Productivity Tools
In this upcoming section, we’ll provide you with the best AI tools for your productivity with its features.
Nifty is an agile project management software designed to seamlessly facilitate collaboration on expansive projects involving multiple team members. Experience efficient project coordination and enhanced productivity in a user-friendly environment. It is a collaborative workspace that helps to organize tasks, track time, manage documents, and more to help streamline, centralize, and modernize work operations, all in one place. This tool also facilitates intelligent resource allocation by selecting who to assign the task, who is working, and who is available. The best features of Nifty are the following:
- It adds descriptions to your projects along with the start and end dates, dependency, duration, recurring information, etc.
- It automates status reporting and milestone progress in real-time based on how and when you complete your tasks (which can further be categorized with the statuses “in progress,” “completed,” and “overdue.”
- Set bulk task dependencies and block tasks in a milestone until the rest are complete.
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform that works as an ideal place for teams to come together, brainstorm, plan, and collaborate on everything from process documents to product designs while relying on a single tool for many use cases. It integrates over 1,000 other work tools to centralize data across your tech stack into a secure workspace. The best features of ClickUp are as follows:
- Its 10+ customizable views allow you to manage work on a List, Gantt, Board, etc.
- It enables users to add comments to tasks, assign comments with action items, chat in real-time, share attachments, and get instant notifications. It is also widely used for note-taking.
- Its visual widgets help bring team members, tasks, time-tracking, sprints and statuses, docs, embeds, and more into a centralized place.
- Its mind maps allow you to plan projects, ideas, and tasks in a visual outline.
Monday is a platform built to be at the core of any work, where customers can create workflows that suit their every need. This tool can instantly create new items, such as tasks or projects, directly from AI-integration conversations. Moreover, you can also add updates to existing items (tasks or projects) now. To further realize that purpose, they rolled out the Monday AI. Monday AI represents the integration of artificial intelligence technology into the Monday.com platform. Its best features are:
- Conversion of ideas by the AI into usable text, from blog articles to ad copy, to generate creative content.
- The text editor can adapt the content to align with your preferred tone, voice, and concepts.
- The email composer helps you to create emails using AI-smart template suggestions.
- The summed feature enables the users to focus on lengthy topics.
ChatGPT, which stands for Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer, was developed by an AI research company called Open AI and created by Microsoft. It is an AI chatbot that can process our natural language, generate a human-like response and pen essays. This tool is one of the most well-known AI productivity tools that sparked its rapid development in 2022 artificial intelligence. It allows the users to input any request and receive an output response, which makes it beneficial for a wide range of activities such as research, summarization, and brainstorming. The best features of this AI are the following:
- Prompts allow you to kickstart your creative idea and content–building process.
- It has multi-format file uploads, including PDFs and documents.
- It integrates with DALL’E 3 to respond to the user’s request with images.
- Conduct web research and present a simplified takeaway answer.
- Translate, summarize, expand, and edit existing copy.
- Generate new text, photos, videos, ideas, ambitions, and so on!
- Make new code or solve problems with existing code.
- Unique voice and image capabilities help users to have a voice conversation or show Chat GPT what they’re talking about.
Copy.ai is a cutting-edge generative productivity platform that revolutionizes content production for people’s websites, blogs, and social media channels. It is built with AI and deep learning to help users increase engagement on their content and craft ad copy. This tool allows users to input a small amount of product information and tonality requirements, so the selection of high-converting copy suggestions for marketing efforts becomes an output of a wide selection of high-converting copy suggestions to use in marketing efforts. The best features of this are as follows:
- The brand voice feature ensures your content stays true to your brand’s voice and matches the brand’s styles, tone, and voice.
- It has 90+ copywriting templates, including blogs, posts, headlines, digital ad copy, and more.
- Conduct research from web options and present simplified takeaway responses.
- Translate, summarize, amplify, and edit functioning replicas.
- Create new text, pictures, videos, ideas, and plans!
- Generate new code or solve problems with existing code.
Jasper is an AI content creation tool that allows marketing teams to generate, edit, and measure existing copy to align with common brand values. This creative writing software scans the users’ website to learn the brand quickly and help with relevant and high-converting content as they start. The AI features of this tool are as follows:
- A convenient elongation that correctly reads and measures the brand texts’ alignment with its tonality.
- Automatically turn a piece of content into a full-scale marketing campaign where the user can invite their team for collaboration.
- SEO, grammar, and editing support.
Fellow is an interactive meeting collaboration tool that takes productivity one step further. Its AI-powered features enable users to have built-in agendas at warp speed for organized, recorded, simplified, and in-synced meetings. This tool helps the team automate the mundane aspects of meeting management so the team can focus on attaining the company’s goals. The optimization of this tool for meetings made it possible for leaders, managers, direct reports, and peers to collaborate on agendas, assign action items, and even receive suggested conversation topics and exchange feedback. It is free, and its features even allow integration into other pre-existing tools the user may be using, like Google Meet and Zoom. The AI Features of this tool are as follows:
- Suggested agendas
- Simplified meeting summaries and key points
- Captured and synced action items
- Meeting recordings and transcription
Otter is an AI Productivity tool designed for teams with many big meetings and interviews. This tool is helpful for quick summation, translation, and transcription searching as it records and transcribes ongoing conversations. The team can then collaborate on editing the transcript as needed. The AI features of this tool are the following:
- It automatically writes and shares notes when it joins up to three concurrent meetings.
- Leverage the AI meeting assistant that transcribes, summarizes discussions, and captures real-time recordings.
Notion AI is an automation productivity tool whose AI component provides more support to users in generating ideas, text, and even event itineraries, all from within the existing documentation. This tool extends to one of the most popular project collaboration platforms, making shared documentation and task tracking easy. Notion AI’s tool features offer the following:
- Automatically generate to-do lists from meeting notes.
- Recapitulate and generate critical takeaways from large text segments or transcripts.
- Leverage editing and translation support.
- Use the tool’s text generation for brainstorming, copywriting, and more!
Zapier is AI-integrated software that acts as a third-party connector between any two platforms having indirect integration. In other words, this tool can make any integration possible! Its AI features are the following:
- Automatically build workflows and suggest needed integrations for the user.
- Build AI-responsive chatbots powered by GPT 3.5 (no coding required!).
- Leverage integrations with several other AI-powered software tools.
Artificial intelligence or technology has reached the world’s vast array, not exempting children, youths, or adults. The fact that people may have interacted with or used AI without realizing it proves its pervasiveness and significance. There might be arousal of concerns that AI will take over the world or human intellect. However, this is a reminder that AI productivity tools did not exist to take over but to supplement human knowledge. Its features and productions serve the benefit of every human being. Its integration with other software saves time and works more precisely.